-->
  • Meet Mr Chi-squishy

    I bought a chicken wrist support from the toy sale downstairs. Mr Chi-squishy has colorful bubbly translucent soft balls inside and he looks like he can't breathe when I squeeze him. He's still glossy and uber-cute for a bargain price of P50. Haha, lucky find.

    He smells kinda awful, though. (Damp dirty rags immediately come to mind--not a good description.)

    I've always reminded myself to get one but I keep on forgetting. So I consider myself lucky I stumbled on Mr Chi-squishy while he's on sale! It's basically what you put under your wrist as you use your mouse to lessen wrist tension. I've been googling on who invented these cute things but to no success.

    I read, though, that the cushion version was invented by an orthopedic surgeon to help reduce wrist strain. Maybe it originated from there?

    Anyway, here's Mr Chi-squishy on our homepage, clutching the screen for dear life as a 6.1 magnitude earthquake hits Metro Manila. I didn't expect Mr Chi-squishy to be such a chicken.

    Ooppss... he is a chicken.
  • You might also like

    No comments: