-->
  • First Set

    I'm done with the first set of my watercolor paintings from Teacher Eileen's class. The results of two sessions (the first two were inspired from paintings by Joe Garcia--I love his landscapes):

    Before Dawn, 2013
    My sister's reaction: You're a cold person. The hell?!?! I just made a blue-hued painting and I'm cold-hearted?! Anyway, I like monochrome. I made a yellow-hued version of another landscape but I haven't finished the layers yet.

    Good Morning Mountain, 2013
    This was the first one I made on my second day. Its starkly different from JG as his version showed off a really nice sunrise. I think the problem lies in my watercolors.I don't use artist grade yet and has no ultramarine blue. Thus, my attempt at a row of morning mountains resulted in a row of purple yam mounds. I'll make a better version next time. Haha.


    And finally, I drew a part of a birdhouse. I copied it from a nice watercolor book, which I don't remember now. (I will update once I see it again.) Everyone thinks this is a portion some building. I don't know if I should get offended or not. - 5/21/2013
  • You might also like

    No comments: