-->
  • Saturday boredom


    I'm tremendously missing the Saturdays in Sir RJ's pad in The Fort. For the last three months, the more than eight-hour sessions have become a ritual of sorts. But the bad side: I'm not sure if I'm fit to enter the screenwriting world. Oh well...


    Anyway, I dropped by my former employee yesterday for a recommendation. I'm joining a health fellowship to balance the bills and maintain the lifestyle. I'm not sure I will be accepted but I do know that my proposals are good enough to make the cut.

    As I was chatting with Sir G, I mentioned my current state (er, bumming, jobless, you name it) and he immediately asked me to come back to the team. Apparently, things will be smoother by the end of the month and all those usual hassles will hopefully be ironed out by then.

    Now this is good news, indeed.

    When January started, I have been bombarded with bad news. The only good news came last week, during the final session of our scriptwriting workshop. But its the not the ultimate good news yet. Days before the finale, I told myself that I deserve some good news. After one disappointment after another, the least that could perk me up is some mentor encouragement. Even heroines long for triumph after a long struggle. And I've been through a lot, both emotionally and physically. Seriously.

    With my former employee open to taking me in again, I guess I'm currently in a win-win situation. If things in the workshop didn't go well, I always have dotcom to catch me. But then, I won't be freefalling by then. I haven't even enjoyed this brief unexplainable no-future-in-sight experience! - 1/23/2010
  • You might also like

    No comments: