-->
  • Sammy got kidnapped!

    The most pathetic thing happened to me last Friday (February 19 to be exact): my new and still shiny laptop bag with all my daily necessities got stolen in Ortigas. Yeah, Sammy got included in the list and so was my sister's kick-ass waterproof Olympus digital camera that I borrowed for my Friday interview.

    I listed down all the important things I lost and oh boy, I realized I literally lost my identity! Here's a rundown on what's inside that bag:

    1) Sammy (my sleek black mp3/recorder)
    2) Olympus digital camera (my sister's)
    3) Make-up kit (Yes people, I have a make-up kit)
    4) Passport (Time to get the new e-Passport!)
    5) Red Moleskine planner
    6) Smartbro (Why the hell did I forget to take if off my bag?)
    7) Notebook and favorite Pilot ballpen (With all my journalistic notes)
    8) 2 USBs (3GB all in all)
    9) Red-rimmed eyeglasses
    10) Hello Kitty Japanese school girl umbrella
    11) Company ID and Security access card
    12) TIN ID
    13) Laking National Bookstore ID (Should have used up the P500 amount...)
    14) ATM
    15) Maxicare card (still new and flashy)
    16) Timezone card
    17) Numerous passport-sized and 2x2 photos
    18) Election registration slip
    19) Black wedge sandals
    20) P2k cash

    I computed the amount and frowned when I realized I lost around P30k-worth of things. All I have left was P10 pesos, my cellphone Odessa, and my virginity. Thank goodness Genesis was not in the package or I would have literally committed harakiri.

    What a way to end my stressful week...
  • You might also like

    No comments: