-->
  • Production time, take two!

    The day before, Jules asked me to help out in shooting a teaser for some reality show on cable. Since I'm currently jobless and I don't have anything interesting to do after the Institute, I said yes.


    The first location is in Cubao X, the former Marikina Shoe Exchange building. And yes, I agreed to become a Production Assistant. Jules even teased that after three years, I'm still a PA (bad bad director) since I was still in college when I helped him out on his first film.

    Miss Carol, my Production Manager
    Since I'm a PA, there's not much to do during takes. Jules even quipped that whenever he shoots a production, it's always laidback and light.

    Fellow PA Glad (center)
    So while they're shooting this scene...


    I was having my own photoshoot in front of Libreria:


    We eventually changed locations and moved to Maginhawa St in Teacher's Village. I'm overly familiar with Maginhawa since I used to always visit Cris when she still lived here and we walk around a lot.


    The location of choice is the now robust complex where the famous Van Gogh is Bipolar is located. When I first came here in 2009, only VGIB was open. Yesterday, almost all the units are rented out by restaurants or studios.

    And since we're not needed yet on the set, Miss Carol and I decided to walk along Maginhawa. Our explorations brought us to a nail salon!

    Manicure services for only P100!
    Miss Carol got a mani-pedi but I only acquired a manicure service and chose this red nail polish. We anticipated the cleaning to last for an hour but we were done in less than thirty minutes--just in time to return to the set.

    They even have OPI nail polish!
    The shoot started at 6 a.m. and ended at 12 midnight. I arrived home by 2 a.m. since I still have to return  equipments to the production house in Mandaluyong. It was a very tiring day but its still better to do something than sleep at home!
  • You might also like

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hihi - jules