-->
  • Lucky Friday the 13th

    Whoever said Friday the 13th was unlucky must be seriously disturbed.

    I've been depressed and down since yesterday's scriptwriting session but I'm glad my niece-godchild Czarina dropped by to perk me up. I'm now inspired and happy enough to start doing my treatment.

    Moi and CJ--isn't she the cutest?
    A few hours before lunch my mom and sister texted me to tell me that they brought my charming niece Czarina along and she's looking for me. So after doing the laundry and a quick bath, I headed off to my mom's workplace to treat her out.

    We dined at Jollibee at the Eton Centris and she was jumping up and down while we walked to the restaurant. She even remembers where it is! Czarina was giddy the whole time while we ordered and when I asked her what she wanted, she replied: Chicken and kanin and ice cream!

    CJ and her Chicken Joy
    Czarina is now 4 years old and can already eat on her own! I was very surprised since I remember helping her out with the  utensils the last time I saw her. It was funny watching her eat!


    The brief dine made me know her more: She only eats chicken skins, eats only the hotdogs on top of the spaghetti, and prefers to eat ice in the beverage--She's even quirkier than I am! (I only knew late last year that she eats only the pasta and not the sauce in spaghettis.)


    We also talked about King and she said she's afraid of our little doggie because King likes to ask food from her. Haha. I can imagine the bedlam he caused when Czarina arrived yesterday. (Now, I miss King too.)

    We also went around the mini-mall and I bought her a pair of cute Hello Kitty hair bands. I inserted the package in one of her pockets and she flaunted it to my sister afterward, saying in deep Southern Tagalog: Bago kong pamuyod. Haha.

    While waiting for my mom, we both went inside the hypermarket where Czarina saw the beehive candy from Merced. Personally, I want her to get the snowball but when I asked her again what she wants, she changed choices and pointed at the chocolate-coated meringue instead. (She probably realized that without the colorful sprinklers, the beehive looks like poo.)

    After my mom and my sister arrived a little past 5 p.m., we finally parted ways. She'll be going back to Batangas tomorrow for my abuela's birthday. But before that, she promised to take care of her younger brother Clarence. What a fulfilling day!


    But my good karma came when I saw--and bought--this book from Books for Less, for only P198! Now I'm only missing Light in August and Absalom! Absalom! Thank you fo this day, universe! 
  • You might also like

    No comments: