-->
  • Friday's with my Ates


    Ate Ayah is officially in Manila for a month-long vacation and she treated us out to a hearty dinner at Friday's in MOA. Ate Yve was late because she had to stay longer in work. It's also a reunion of sorts since we haven't seen Ate Sierra in awhile.

    Ate Sierra
    My ates are basically the people I used to live with in Sampaloc. Before Ate Ayah left for abroad, she was occupying one of the rooms in the second floor. I've always wanted to transfer to that room, quipping that the occupants always leave for better pays. This plan might happen soon, but I'm still not so sure. Haha.

    Ate Ayah
    Aside from quirky stories about funny self-centered people we know in Batangas, we also finalized our upcoming La Union trip next month. We're visiting the surf resort owned by some cute dude Ate Sierra and I believed Ate Ayah would like. She went giggly with the thought of getting his picture. Haha!

    Can't wait for that!
  • You might also like

    No comments: