-->
  • Visa and Lele

    Today, I accompanied my cousin Lele in getting her Danish visa. She'll be leaving in a few weeks and I'm getting mixed feelings about this day. She's going to be working in Copenhagen for the next two years, then flying to the US once her contract ends.


    As always, we ate in BonChon Chicken in Greenbelt 1. She treated me out again because she won't be able to treat me out once she leaves. (sobs)


     So while waiting for the embassy to open, we took the shot above and this one...


    Lele and I used to fight a lot when we were kids but it waned when I moved to Batangas to study high school and she had her tumultuous college years (yes, this meant jumping from one school to another). I'm so gonna miss Lele--she's my favorite paternal cousin!
  • You might also like

    No comments: