-->
  • Films, Films, and more Films!

    Today was one hell of a day. I woke up early but got out of bed late, too late I missed the screening of Made in Hungaria (Cine Europa 2013) at the Shangri-La Mall. So instead of braving lunchtime MRT crowd, I went to GB instead, hoping I can catch Lovelace. But luck was not on my side: it already got pulled out of moviehouses. Pffft.

    Cris also cancelled our Friday brunch so I'm technically off to boredom land in the next days. Until something good happened--MIBF! (Read: Manila International Book Fair; yes the same fair where I won an essay tilt years back and got PB GCs!)

    I initially wanted to visit tomorrow, after Violin class, but since schedules change, I went today. My to-die for take home:


    I want to be a filmmaker, a director to be more specific. And to be one, I am taking the path of a writer. But since I need career upgrades, I also want to learn more about my next production obsession: cinematography.

    My love with cinematography is expected; I am a lover (in decent or technical terms, it could be translated as follower or student) of semiotics.

    Yesterday, I bought a Filmmakers Handbook which was equally useful. (While I am not writing Akin Pa Rin Ang Bukas and Villa Quintana, I will be burying my nose in these books at the moment.)



    I cannot wait to venture into filmmaking! (Another good news: I finally have a storyline for Sir Roy!) - 9/11/2013
  • You might also like

    No comments: