-->
  • For the Love of Food and Words

    E-vite designed by BWP's Jenny Carino.
    A few days ago, Babeth Lolarga of the Baguio Writers Group told me that they area hosting  a creative writing workshop in Baguio next month. The theme: Food and Writing. Yes, this will be a cooking and writing workshop!

    I have never been to one and since I've been writing-famished of late, I decided to attend this workshop. You should too, if you want to learn writing and cooking and how these two things interplay and merge together in wonderful ways.

    If you don't know how to cook, do not fret. I'm clueless too. That's the primary reason you attend workshops--to learn. Babeth said the program was designed for those who "live alone, new in relationships or late nesters." For more information, please visit Babeth's blog here.

    A slot (for non-Baguio residents) costs P5k, inclusive of 3D2N accommodations at Iggy's Inn. If you're interested, join me! Let's make good food and cook filling stories together! - 2/17/2014
  • You might also like

    No comments: