-->
  • Randy, Randy

    Will you take me
    to the arbo
    retum, read the
    names of ironwoods,
    vines that carve trans
    lucent shadows,
    light flooding the
    house in a haze
    East of Eden?
    I want so much
    to forget that
    girl on the train.
    Have the leaves and
    their foreign i
    dentities sim
    mer in my tongue,
    off the spinning
    chair, far from e
    choes, pangs. I won't
    sneak back without
    you knowing, write
    Latin science wo
    ven in verses
    like you did. I
    only want to
    bask in the sound
    of daylight, your
    voice swimming in
    the silence you've
    fallen into.
    I want to think
    of Baguio. Me
    ditation cards.
    The storm and the
    lamp that plucked Ba
    boo's daughter from
    her womb. Not the
    girl in the room,
    on that late train.
    Will you take me
    to the arbo
    retum, call out
    ancient names, them
    that dies once they
    depart your lips?



  • You might also like

    No comments: