-->
  • Nail fetish in Eastwood

    Since I'm leaving Hearst Television Inc next month, my officemate Nan and I decided to bond together for mani-pedi. You see, Nan is a nail polish expert and getting nail services is one of the things she does on a monthly basis.

    Nail-a-holics Salon & Spa is situated on the ground floor of The Excelsior Hotel and its a stone's throw away from Eastwood Mall. It is directly in front of our office building and since its relatively new, Nan and I decided to try the services on offer.

    The place has a beach vibe, starkly different from the usual nail salons what prefers pinks and purples. Since the surrounding is different, I couldn't help but feel disappointed. However, as I lounge on these comfy chairs, I realize its not so bad at all.


    The interiors are well-made and suits the casual yet relaxing feel of the place. The services carries beach-y names like Water Drift Spa Pedicure and Sea Splash Manicure. Nan and I availed of the Sea Surf Manicure, Pedicure, Foot Spa with Algae wrap for P700. In a nutshell, the algae wrap whitens the feet.

    They have good nail polish brands like OPI and Orly (Nan is especially picky with these) in various shades. Of course I had to choose something red while Nan chose green. You have to add P50 if you're getting these brands for your nails.


    The experience was pleasant and I dozed off for a few minutes while the attendants did my feet. On the bad side, it took me almost three hours to get a foot spa, manicure, and pedicure so I don't think this is the best place for quick nail fixes. I must admit, though, that Nan and I were smitten with the "cleanliness" of our nails afterward.



    Here's Nan while waiting for her attendant. She's a die-hard John Mayer fan and I'll surely miss her when the month is over.
  • You might also like

    1 comment:

    Nan said...

    Lei! Let's do this again! Miss you!