-->
  • Blog make-over

    After more than 2 years, my blog shed its old lay-out to give way to a better one. The design is very simple; the fonts are not too big. The entries are easy on the eyes and the sidebars are well-utilized.

    I like this design because it looks like my red Moleskine notebook, which inspired my blog. My standards are simple: I want the text body to be in neutral friendly colors. As much as possible, I ditch black and glaring red as backgrounds because they tire the eyes. (I want to offer my opinions, not torture your peepers.)

    I have three other options for the look:



    From the moment I saw this on preview mode, I instantly ditched this one. Too bland, too washed-out, too discreet.

    This one is too cute to pass on and I'm contemplating whether to use this in my photoblog or not. The reason I did not choose this one is because of its college-y vibe.

    This one looks like a blog from CNN and BBC. Haha. If I'm blogging for either of those two media giants, I probably would have chosen this design.

    There are missing details in the new one like the clock and the CBOX wall. I couldn't figure out where to put those in the codes so they'll have to say bye-bye for awhile. If you want to leave your marks, just post your comments in the entries itself.

    There are additional reasons to celebrate: this is my 100th post for the last 3 years and I'm changing jobs! :)
  • You might also like

    No comments: