-->
  • Happy Birthday, Jay!

    Jay will be celebrating another birthday on Monday (yes, February 14) and since he recently started working  for some international group, and restaurants will be full because of the Valentine's Day rush, we decided to eat out today. Yes, the bill's on him since he's now a high-earning salaryman. Haha!


    Since we both live in Sampaloc, we decided to hang out in Robinson's Ermita. (When I was in St. Scho, we call it RP.) The last time I was in RP was when I covered a hearing in the Department of Justice for the alleged bribery claims in the Meralco-GSIS case.

    Things haven't changed much in RP, not that malls tend to change structure every now and then. The place still makes me dizzy. Haha. Anyway, Jay and I decided to eat at Kenny Roger's and I took some serious (pa-cute) pictures of the birthday celebrant:


    After lunch, we decided to stroll around RP and chanced upon this search for Mr and Ms Lyceum. I can't help but laugh--a beauty contest in a mall! But Jay pointed out, in a very informative way, that doing events in malls is a good way to publicize the school. But still, I'll never have the gall to walk the runway in such a situation.

    Yeah, I guess I'm not just not a fan of beauty contests and I never find it special. Oh well. Here's Jay while we watched the competition:


    Of course we didn't watch it through the end. For one, its not the best scene while eating frozen yogurt and Jay wanted to look for a pink-collared shirt for work. In the end, we never found one (primarily because pink is not the color of the season). But all in all, this day was fun. Happy Birthday, Jay! :D
  • You might also like

    2 comments:

    zeus said...

    Parang ang yaman ko naman sa term na "high-earning" salary man. bwahahaha

    Leilani Chavez said...

    Jay,mayaman ka na talaga! Hahahaha! Ikaw na ang naka-polo everyday. :)

    Ibang level ka na compared nung researcher pa lang tayo. Haha.