-->
  • Busy Birthday

    A birthday cake from Ira and Kim! So sweet!
    I've been working my ass off and if my Facebook wall wasn't bombarded with greetings, I would have forgotten its my birthday today. I'm 25 now, officially a mid-20s working girl designated as a freelancer. I'm doing some part-time work for Mabuhay magazine after recently graduating from the GMA Institute.

    Everything seems to be going my way, though I'm still very depressed after the last leg of the workshop. But on a good side, I have so many assignments lately and its enough to make me feel that going freelance is really the best for me.

    I'm a year older and I've matured a lot since I left my routinary daily job. I'm happy today, really. Just a bit sad I'm spending it alone, in my cranky apartment while finishing truckloads of assignments. I'm sure this day will pass... It's almost over, by the way. - 8/16/2011
  • You might also like

    No comments: