-->
  • Rockaoke night at Casa Nami

    It's Marjie's birthday and we're conquering Casa Nami! She's celebrating it today with a select group of friends in this surfer shack-cum-bar along Jupiter Ave in Makati. The theme's summery and we're all excited to kick-back and relax. Haha.

    Marjie, Nica, and moi
    The girls preparing for the party. Really laidback theme requires a certain sluggish charm. This whole party is making me miss surfing. (And its the perfect spot to flaunt my beach waves. Heehee.)


    Surfers hit Casa Nami every now and then, according to Marjie, who became more updated with the whole culture after I stopped surfing last year. Its a hot-thing with the famous nowadays--glad I tried it before it became a norm.


    Aside from live rockaoke (karaoke with live band accompaniment), the place is also famous for its bar chows and cool summer drinks. I'm fixated with this cyan drink--perfect for my outfit for the night. - 4/15/12
  • You might also like

    No comments: