-->
  • SAINN Presscon

    The SAINN team (left to right): moi, Cyril (brainstormer), Sir RJ (headwriter), Direk Dick, Ms Hazel (PM), Ms Des (consultant), Sir Roy (creative head), and Abner (writer). Photo taken by Borg.

    My new soap, Sana Ay Ikaw Na Nga (SAINN), had its press conference earlier!

    I am tremendously excited because its the first time I'm billed as a writer. This is literally my first writing job in the soap biz! Heehee.

    SAINN is my second remake soap. The first was Ikaw Lang Ang Mamahalin (ILAM), which was also the first soap I ever had with GMA. SAINN was one of the most successful soaps from GMA, conceptualized by Sir RJ Nuevas. It starred and paved the career of Dingdong Dantes and Tanya Garcia.

    In short, there are big shoes to fill! And honestly, I already felt the pressure after writing Week 2. (My cropped shoulder-length hair is the after-effect of this depression. Haha. Sorry, I had to say that out. You see, the press conference happened after I finished rewriting Week 2.)

    But bad vibes aside, SAINN 2012 is the first soap of newcomers Andrea Torres and hottie Mikael Daez. It will air on Monday, September 3 after Hindi Ka Na Mag-Iisa in the afternoon block. - 8/23/2012
  • You might also like

    No comments: