-->
  • Post-Pitching Celebration

    The boys and I went out to celebrate the end of the concept pitching season. My concept made it to the second level, I think. Talk about lucky!


    The bar of choice: Earth Something along Kamuning, where there's an open mic videoke at the second floor and the foods' surprisingly cheap. We shared the second floor with two other groups but theboys gave them a beating with their more than average performance levels.

    Gah, I'm the only one with the pangit voice. Envied theirs to the highest level. If that's not enough, my self-esteem took a nosedive when Kuya Carlo belted out Vision of Love. Literal na nawala ang vision ko!


    Theboys are such good singers I had to sit down and watch them steal the show. Again, I lamented not taking voice classes seriously and not getting myself intimate with any musical instrument. Friends say I am not tone deaf, just slow on catching the tempo. They say my voice is pretty, before years of smoking reduced it to a breathy low pitch.


    But the point, I realized in my drunken state, was that I don't have the voice to sing a decent song. Heck, I trashed Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me, which was like so freakin' easy to sing. This is so not my night.

    So, next on my bucket list: Get a voice lesson. Immediately. No questions. - 9/26/2012
  • You might also like

    No comments: