-->
  • Sweet Holiday Greeting

    I just received my first Christmas card:


    It was in the mail box, delivered by snail mail, and bore my name and my address. It surprised me because I haven't given anyone my new complete address and who sends a Christmas card nowadays?

    When I opened it, I got the most pleasant surprise! My sender was no other than my housemate Jay! Haha!


    He mentioned a plan to send out cards for the holidays but I never thought I'd get one! The last time I received a card by snail mail was when I was a high school freshman. My friends from Manila sent me letters and cards for my birthday. Receiving one again, after such a long time, really cheered me up after a long day. This simple act is still the sweetest thing. :)
  • You might also like

    5 comments:

    lalaland said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    akosidudepare said...

    ate naman kasi. the football field isn't exactly the place to ogle at a soccer player. ahehehe. hi lei

    Kristine said...

    Jay sent one all the way to Hong Kong and was handed to me by the office secretary. And my first thought was, oh no, it's my tax return again. Pleasant surprise!

    Leilani Chavez said...

    Hey Ian! You wrote a comment on the wrong entry. Haha. PERO I was really excited to see David B. Perfect nga--he was sweating (I think, I imagined) from running in the field for an hour. HAHA. -^_^-

    Leilani Chavez said...

    KRRRRIISSSTIINNNNEEEE!!!!

    That reaction is really funny! But Purple still has the funniest one yet. When she received the card, she was thinking: Naku, baka may anthrax to. Haha.

    Super pleasant surprise talaga! Thea and I had the same reaction. We were both nervous--we didn't give our addresses to anyone!