-->
  • Keeping the Sass!


    The only reason I did not delete my Facebook account is because of contacts like these! Ana Santos, the power woman behind Sense and Sensibilities, offers the nicest, wittiest, girl-friendly advice to women like me. (Sometimes I wish my mom was this open and cool.)

    Going through a series of unfortunate events lately, my feminism needs an additional boost. And who better to give that than SAS! Just in time, Ana placed this nice resolutions list for the year. I just love 'em!
    SASsy Resolve 1: Take care of your backbone. It's the one body part between your legs that really matters.
    One of my favorites:
    SASsy Resolve 2: Always dress like you’re going to meet your worst enemy....or your ex-boyfriend.
    But really girls, if this advice is too forward for you, just dress up because you want to feel good about yourself!
    SASsy Resolve 3: Be badass. Be yourself. That’s about as close as you can get to beauty and magnetism that is wrinkle-proof.
    Everyone needs to be reminded this mantra: Be yourself. In everything! :)
    SASsy Resolve 4: Find your passion. Find what makes you feel alive. That’s how to get around to doing what you love.
    This one directly speaks to me. Passion is the spice of life. Live, love, do everything with fire! (Then just apologize cutely if you end up burning something. Haha.)
    SASsy Resolve 5: Remember that a woman’s best protection is a little money of her own. (and a condom)
    Thumbs up to this one. I heard the same advice from my cousin, who's into a small business as a housewife: A woman should know how to earn her money.
    SASsy Resolve 6: Keep your heels, head and standards high.
    This is just love. Now my all-time fave! Not only does it encapsulate my current feminist dilemma, its also the best advice to give a woman who's been bruised and battered by love! May this remind me and all the other girls that the only men worthy of us are those who will not make us feel bad about ourselves. We are goddesses, not doormats! - 1/18/2013
  • You might also like

    No comments: