-->
  • Tired and Inspired



    One cannot really update blogs all the time, especially with very rigid writing requirements like mine. But nonetheless, here's a quickie:

    1. Lucky. No major  revisions! Two weeks of getting nitty-gritty worked!
    2. Suzette and RJ said my dialogues were good. Kisay-kisay.
    3. Its good that we're getting ahead in the ratings game. But it also means more stress!
    4. Writing is beyond the mental and the technical. Most of it is all about the heart. (A really good word from seasoned storyteller Gilda Olvidado. And she even said I'm really good with characters. Double kisay-kisay.)
    5. Tomorrow is me-day! And on me-days, I watch a good movie, eat good food, and buy a new book. Dramang nerd lang.

    But above everything else, being responsibility-free (for awhile at least) means more time to sit down and revise that storyline. Gods, I really love writing. :) - 7/16/2013


  • You might also like

    No comments: