-->
  • Halfway Through

    I am halfway through with this #100happydays project and as I told a friend, its good habit for someone like me. And this time, happiness is about moving (or not) around and more workworkwork!


    SATURDAY: I am channeling my bad girl today. I am on bed all day, snoozing and daydreaming and reading, and trying to forget the deadlines. I deserve some bed-time after everything that I've been doing, so, this lazy bum's not standing up today! (Though I sure am going to pay dearly for this!)


    SUNDAY: The last time I was forced to eat SPAM was on a flight to Palawan. I've been seriously avoiding it because I'm trying to become a pescetarian (again). But this glorious thing is soooo, well, gloriously good I couldn't resist. I promise to avoid it starting tomorrow!


    MONDAY: I'm up for a crazy week--but hey, I wanted this right? I can deal with the fatigue and the sleepless nights--karma for what I did (and didn't do) last Saturday.


    TUESDAY: There has been a lot of frustration among the faculty because of drastic changes in school policies that will affect not just part-timers but also more tenured professors. So to wash off the bad vibes, the MC faculty had a sweet tooth party with rainbow cupcake, dirty ice cream, and this red velvet whoopsie something!


    WEDNESDAY: Today's happiness was finishing the bloody corruption piece. Three years off journalism and I've become rusty. The good thing though, is that its not too late. :)


    THURSDAY: A free caramel frappe from Jason, after a quick brainstorming. :)


    FRIDAY: I thought I'd never get to squeeze in an Eigasai movie--but I did! And after this weirdly indie film, Devon prepared this yummy Viet snack. :)


    SATURDAY: I slept on the bus last night, and woke up with the sea under my nostrils. Good morning, La Union! You're so flat today, but who cares?


    SUNDAY: I missed the plane to Siargao, ran around the airport looking for alternatives, cried, lamented my irresponsibility, slept all morning, and finished my birthday poem for Randy. Things didn't turn out for the best, but something still made me happy.


    MONDAY: Baler is still the craggy long ride, exactly how it was six years ago. The waves still roar. The town has changed drastically, though, in a good progressive way. I arrived with baggages but left stoked. -7/6/2014
  • You might also like

    No comments: