-->
  • From the Editing Virgin

    I finally found the time to edit my videos of NYC with Jason and Paul. And it's also my first shot at actually editing a material that's more than a minute, albeit on iMovies because to be honest, what do I know of editing?

    So after almost a day labouring on this one, what do I think of editing? Super duper mega over tough.

    Like I had to go through all the videos I took. And the worse part was that I shot without any story in mind--I just shot with Alab. Well, actually, I shot with the concept: walking NYC because it seemed to be just that: a place to walk, stroll, tip-tap, breeze through on foot. So I took videos of myself walking.

    Editing it, was another story. I took videos of the boys so they have to be the source of the story here. So what new story did I come up with? See for yourself:


    I also used an original song which captures the vibe of the area. Hope this isn't so terrible I'd totally ditch editing. - 8/11/2017
  • You might also like

    No comments: