-->
  • End of Summer

    Summer, the season to getaway, the season of surprises, the season to relax, is over. The monsoon has arrived early, bringing with it rain.

    I didn't go to the office for two days. I need time to think. time to analyze my situation, time to getaway from everything. Like the season I've always looked forward to, my affinity with my job is slowly fading, slowly giving itself away for another season. I am on the verge.

    I never realized I was this close to moving away. The moment this week started, I felt that somehting life-changing will happen. I never thought it would go like this, though. Mercury enters the retrogade and I'm nearing the cliff. Its either I back away slowly or I let myself fall. I chose to jump.

    What's the best way to cap off an otherwise firey season?

    End a fling. I just ended mine.
  • You might also like

    No comments: