-->
  • Ondoy hits Manila


    I feel really bad because as Metro Manila and some parts of Rizal, Marikina, and Pandacan were struggling with the onslaught of Ondoy last Saturday, I was peacefully sleeping on my bed, catching up on much needed sleep.

    When my mother exchanged stories with her officemates earlier, it dawned on me how lucky we were because no flooding occured in our subdivision. I felt guilty too because I was kinda pissed I was working yesterday. I know, I am soooo selfish. But that aside, I'm bringing some old clothes tomorrow. If you want to donate for the victims, you can visit this link.

    I'm relieved too that all my friends are okay, though some are busy cleaning their homes. I hope everything will even out soon. Let's all hope things will get sunnier in the days ahead. --Photo from news.asiaone.com
  • You might also like

    No comments: