-->
  • Bentou Wednesday No. 1


    Our First Bentou Wednesday was fun! As Bentou newbies, the designs aren't as spectacular as the artsy ones we've found in the net. Well, Rosy and I agreed to start with simple styles and then improve from there.

    Rosy made daya and brought her ingredients to the office. Instead of lunch, she made a Breakfast Bentou! She even had a demo show in the Newsroom. Haha.

    As for me, I had to eat some of my bentou for breakfast because the cucumber juices are messing with the tomatoes and eggs. We both realized that food tastes better if its arranged and colorful. Now we're all full for the Celtics-Lakers game today. GO CELTICS!

    It was a fun first day and we'll surely do it again next week! Ha, I'm sure we can wrap up a better bentou by then. :)


    What's in Rosy's box: Cookie Crisps, Honey Stars, cupcakes, fruits, sweet milk


    What's in my bentou: Whole wheat honey bread, chicken nuggets, oatmeal cookies, chocolate crinkles, cucumber, salted eggs, tomatoes

    I will add a more comprehensive entry on Bentou in my Food Blog: www.breakfastbinge.blogspot.com.
  • You might also like

    No comments: