-->
  • Bye bye, ABS-CBN!


    After more than 2 years with abs-cbnNEWS.com, I am finally bowing out of the team. I will only stay until November 30 to give way to my new job for Hearst Corporation.

    My job will be very different from the previous ones. I won't be writing much, I won't be doing managerial matters, but I will be learning something new and something that will give me more edge in the future.

    I'm excited to start with my new job, not because I'm tired or bored to death with the current one, but because its been awhile since I last have something big to look forward to. Will my new position be challenging enough?

    Heck yeah.

    Part of my job will be analyzing the content of 30 websites, which means I will be on my toes the whole shift. I will be learning more about American culture and might also learn how they try to conquer the world wide web. I want to learn more and do more--that's the reason why I'm leaving.

    Who knows, this job might even open more writing opportunities for me. :) But that aside, I'm still taking writing projects. As a matter of fact, I'm taking more writing jobs from now on.

    Aside from being Cris's research assistant for the next 6 or 7 months, I will be writing Arts and Culture pieces for SEAIR's Inflight magazine and attending a scriptwriting workshop.

    By December, I plan to get my hands on a new DSLR. I'm currently eyeing Nikon D90. Yep, no plan so far to buy a Canon camera here.

    Next year will be a wonderful year for me. Probably bumpy and unpredictable and rough at some months, but wonderful nonetheless.

    And I'll still continue to love Pon&Zi. :)
  • You might also like

    2 comments:

    PINKaren=) said...

    Oh my Fluffy!! Natuloy na talaga. Wanna celebrate your leaving? :D See yah soon!!

    Leilani Chavez said...

    Yes! Natuloy na din! :) Let's celebrate next month. :D