-->
  • Flik, Blue Lightning

    A new baby has come into the family!

    I just bought Flik, my first digital camera. He’s a Canon PowerShot SXH230 HS model and I’ve been enamored by him since we first met a few weeks ago. He’s a 2011 model, which means he won’t have an upgraded version in one year or so.

    He’s a point-and-shoot camera that has good telephoto lens (14x max zoom). He allows manual settings, my main requirement in getting a camera. Photos taken are sized at 12.1 megapixels and he boasts of a GPS system that automatically labels where the photo was taken.

    Yes, he’s in blue. That’s why I named him Flik.

    Flik (alias Blue Lightning) is one of the playable characters in Suikoden 2, my favorite video game. He also appeared in Suikoden 1 in a minor playable role. If you level him up to 99 in Suikoden 1, he’ll be around 20 or more when you play Suikoden 2—that is, if you load your previous data. Haha.

    Anyway, Flik is my gift this Christmas and I’m really excited to see the world with him. Our first stop: A quick surfing and nature weekend to Baler in January!
  • You might also like

    No comments: