-->
  • Christmas party--Emo style!

    The only survivor: a lone pizza slice! We eat like carpenters! :)
    The Emos, meaning my circle from college, had its annual Christmas reunion in Shakey's Ayala (where else?) last night. This year, we're not rushing to go home and we literally talked all night after not seeing everyone for almost a year!

    I wasn't supposed to come because of my very tight budget but ended up hanging out with the girls anyway. This is why I'm only wearing a shirt instead of something more decent and party-ish. Anyway, we started the night eating frozen yogurt while waiting for everyone. The highlight: Numnum's pictorial. Haha.

    After that, we had a cheap but heavy dinner at Shakey's then headed off to the first Starbucks branch in the Philippines: the one in 6750 Building.

    I brought Flik along, of course and Ian brought her Lumix. I was soooo ingit! I want one too! Once I've maximized Flik's settings, I'll shift over to Lumix even though Ian said the manuals are hard to tinker with.

    We also managed to finalize our plans for Batanes this April. Can't wait! :) - 1/8/12

    P.S. The reunion photos are here. Numnum's pictorial photos are here
  • You might also like

    No comments: