-->
  • Business Talk Over Good Food

    Marj and I might work together for a book project but nothing's final yet since we're still bargaining with the deadlines. But whether it pushes through or not is really not our main concern. What is? Devouring our table-full of orders from Sentro!

    Kesong puti balls is love!
    We both love Sentro for good yet affordable Filipino food. Instead of ordering the heavy platter meals, we opted to get lots of appetizers instead. (It's only merienda time and we want to make room for some good homemade dinner.) Kesong Puti balls is definitely in the list because its my favorite! I couldn't stop munching these in between book talks.

    This platter has all the meaty goodness thrown in!
    The meat platter (the name escapes me now) has tapa, spring rolls, longanisa, and strips of pork meat. Its a heavy one but we managed to gobble it all up. Good meat definitely lifts up the spirits. (Sorry, vegetarian friends!)

    The least meal that had me ogling was the spinach salad (below). I'm not a fan of spinach because I don't like the roughness of these greens. This salad has just that, rough leaves that serves as the bed for shrimps and eggs. I loved munching on the other parts of the salad, though, but Marj had to clean up the plate.

    The spinach salad--not my thing
    Afterward, we were too full we didn't have much time to talk about the book. Well, the final decisions don't really rests in our hands. I hope the project pushes through. Marj wants to publish a book and I want the money. Haha! - 1/13/12

  • You might also like

    No comments: