-->
  • My Beloved Set Visit

    Sir RJ, Ms Des, and Direk Dom
    The creative team of the upcoming show My Beloved visited the set in Sta. Ana to support Marian's first shooting day. All the brainstormers were there (Karen, Borj, and I) as well as our headwriter RJ Nuevas. Ms Des Severino, one of our writers, also came along.

    We were lucky enough to meet the stars, tour the house of Marian's character, and basically goof around with Direk Dominic Zapata. The food was good too! :)

    Direk Dom at work
    We saw how Direk Dom shot three scenes before we finally packed up. It was a fun experience since its my first time to see how soaps are made. (My limited exposure only covers indie films.) Now I want to be a director more than ever! - 1/16/12
  • You might also like

    No comments: