-->
  • So this is a Japanese Burger...

    Spot the burger patty--if you can find it!

    ...and its disappointing!

    After watching Haring Lear at the PETA Theater, Xi and I trooped back to Tomas Morato to eat dinner. The play took three hours and we were famished afterward. Okay, famished is an exaggeration. But I've been hungry since the play started!

    So anyway, Xi said he tried the rice burger meal in Sango and suggested we dine there for the night. I agreed because I wanted to try it out and because Xi said I can take home some origami displays. I ordered the cheeseburger meal because its apparently the bestseller. We waited for quite a long time as they cooked the meal and immediately devoured it once the plate's on the table.

    And the reason for my disappointment?

    I couldn't taste/experience/define the burger patty at all! The flavor was overpowered by the cheese, the special red meaty sauce, and the thick slice of tomato. AND because said patty was too thin, probably just a few centimeters thick. When I parted the mound to carefully examine/sample the patty, it wasn't extraordinary at all. It tastes like those fast food offerings. Seriously.

    The Samurai burger from Malcolm's Burger is definitely way better and since they cost the same, I'd take Malcolm's  over this burger anytime.

    Disclaimer: I'm not a food connoisseur but I'm a burger lover. - 1/27/12
  • You might also like

    No comments: