-->
  • We're No. 1!

    Its official, GMA's My Beloved is getting the headstart in the ratings game. :)

    The show conquered the first slot on its pilot episode with 16.8%, according to AGB. Competition's stuck at 10 and 11. The succeeding episodes registered high ratings as well, getting 14% on average.

    Because of this accomplishment, our headwriter Sir RJ had a patalbos last night at Music 21. The other headwriters, consultants, and higher ups were there to celebrate with us. After the videoke session, Direk Dom treated us to a buffet dinner at HEAT at Shangri-La Hotel for his birthday.

    Borj, still enjoying his third plate
    Buffets are not really my thing since I'm not a big-eater. I had my plate filled with goodies from the Japanese table instead (think sushi, sashimi, etc). And had this delish dessert plate to satiate my sweet tooth:

    The highlight of the night: chocolate fondue, strawberry shortcake, mocha marble cake, green tea cheesecake, strawberry with balsamic vinegar, and sugar-free mango pudding. This is the life!
  • You might also like

    No comments: