-->
  • Chill-out at Gerardo's

    Yummy mocha frappe!
    Karen asked me to join her in visiting the My Beloved set in Sta. Ana. We've been there before but since I have nothing to do today, I agreed to come. As always, I'm early for the visit and was walking around the area while waiting for my companions.

    As any person who's familiar with Timog, the area across GMA has very limited dining options. Ludos has since closed off and there's only Lydia's Lechon and Gerardo's to choose from if you're waiting for someone.

    This time, I opted to lounge in Gerardo's and tried the mocha frappe, a simple safe concoction. Surprisingly, I enjoyed looking at it. :)

    But I didn't get to finish it because the van finally arrived. In less than an hour, we arrived in Sta. Ana and spent the hour chatting with the production crew and the celebrities. I had a picture with My Beloved cuties Mikael Daez and Carl Guevarra.

    And the highlight of the trip: my photo with the original Amara Luna! - 3/2/12

    Ms. Chanda Romero is now portraying Tiya Elsa of My Beloved

  • You might also like

    No comments: