-->
  • Gongcha's Milk Tea

    I found a new milk tea--a DECENT one--in Tomas Morato. For milk tea lovers, the QC Triangle area is not the most friendly spot for milk-tea cravings. There's only two options who can deliver: Bubble Tea and Milk Tea. The rest... you just try at your own risk.

    Large order of wintermelon at P100... Worth it!
    Now there's Gong Cha, a milk tea place inside Il Terrazzo, a mini-mall in the area. Gong Cha fills the spot of the former Banapple, which moved to the bigger spot beside it. I found this place because my colleague, Borg, treated me out. He had some skin infections that need dermatological assistance. So after a quick trip to Prime Asia, the skin center in ABS-CBN, we went here. I'll come back? Absolutely. :) - 3/5/12
  • You might also like

    No comments: