-->
  • Clay Bottles



    Kim sent me another pottery-related email today. The message: Look at your beautiful works!

    These are basically the stuff I made a few weeks ago for pottery class. Its the outcome for the second session, which was all about coiling. That session was my favorite, by far. It was fun making rolls and rolls of clay and then shaping them.

    Anyway, the middle bottle is supposedly a sake jar, now just a bottle. The size shrunk so I wouldn't call it a jar now. The little fudgy bottle in the right is the soy bottle. I made these to accompany my future sushi plates! (Yeah, I kinda want to throw a sushi party one of these days.)

    The cup at the left was something I made at home for my niece. Its supposedly a Hello Kitty cup, but the ribbon fell off. Argh! But I do love the color of the cup. I believe this is in orange glaze. Damn pretty stuff. - 7/16/2012

  • You might also like

    No comments: