-->
  • How to Stop

    Ian's Numnum
    I can't remember who told me (it could be any of my friends) that it takes 21 days to build a habit, and another 21 days to break it. Its my third 21-day attempt and efforts have been unsuccessful. So, being the list freak that I am, I browsed the web and found a nifty guide list.

    How to stop obsessing over someone:
    1) Remove all memories/mementos of that person
    2) Avoid being in the same place as much as possible
    3) Get a new hobby
    4) Go on a trip
    5) Do something fun
    6) Meditate
    7) Keep yourself busy
    8) Listen to music
    9) Do something mentally strenuous

    Number 1. Check. Everything's been wrapped, taped, and hidden away. Can't delete the playlist, though.
    Number 2. Tentative check. Bahala na si serendipity.
    Number 3. Violin class is in the works.
    Number 4. Surfing: scheduled. Just got to buy tickets!
    Number 5. Sleep. For now. Need rest for the long haul.
    Number 6. Gotta relearn this.
    Number 7. Check. I think. Am gonna focus on that script. And the researches/advertorials too.
    Number 8. Check. Remember to evade metal/indie/alternative rock.
    Number 9. Cheeeeck! Finishing the long-overdue book chapter on mining. - 1/8/2013
  • You might also like

    No comments: