-->
  • Bukod Kang Pinagpala

    Powerhouse cast!

    Because this is my blog, I will shamelessly plug my latest show, Bukod Kang Pinagpala, an original concept by RJ Nuevas. No, its not a religious serye. Its a story of three mothers, all vying for the custody of one child.

    This show replaced Sana Ay Ikaw Na Nga in the afternoon block. It has a powerhouse cast comprised of Mark Anthony Fernandez (Leandro), Camille Pratts (Bessie), Jennica Garcia (Ofelia), and Jackie Rice (Janet). They're all good actors and the creme de la creme in this business.

    I personally like the story. Its way way different than SAINN as it focused more on the emotions of the characters. Its heavy drama and there are no black and white characters. They're all gray, ambiguous, and would be assuaged by the circumstances they will be in. That's why I love this soap--because it explores the light and darkness in characters' souls.

    Among the women, I love Camille's character the most. Bessie is Leandro's wife and her end all-be all is to give Leandro a child. Unfortunately, her womb could not nurture a baby and this incompetence brings out her insecurities. Just thinking of writing her character makes me go kyah!

    There's my name--so happy!
    I'm a writer for this soap (so happy!) and the headwriter is none other than my mentor, Sir RJ. It premiered earlier so please watch the soap! (I wrote Week 3, btw.) - 2/11/2013
  • You might also like

    No comments: