-->
  • Hello, Iloilo!

    Today's source of happiness:


    The facade of Miag-ao Church in Miag-ao, Iloilo. A fast 1-hour trip from Iloilo City, this famous landmark is a sight to behold.

    I've always been told that Iloilo churches are the prettiest. And really, they are. How I'd love to spend a week traveling to one church after another--that would be architectural bliss. (For he uninformed, I love architecture, especially those that are strongly Baroque. But no, I'm not religious.)

    Today is my second day in Iloilo and my first shooting day for my first documentary project. The outtakes were decent, all thanks to Alab. (This photo is uncleaned and unprocessed, posted as is.) I cannot wait to go around tomorrow, bringing my ridiculously heavy bag, complete with lights and mics. Tough training for an amateur director. But the sights, the sensations, and the thrills were worth it. - 4/12/2013
  • You might also like

    No comments: