-->
  • The Heat is On in Dagupan

    The last leg of the documentary shoot is almost almost over. Dagupan City is extremely hot; reports have been classifying it as the hottest spot in the Philippines for a week now.

    Anyway, I like Dagupan because its so easy to shoot here. The area is smaller compared to Davao and Cebu, thus requires lesser travel and lesser effort--that is, if you can bear the heat. I wanted to visit the Manaoag and make a wish but GMA duties require me to troop back to Manila in the soonest tomorrow.

    But documentary deets aside, this cute boy made me happy today:


    Ate Rhoda, my Pangalatok guide, and I were waiting for our lunch when this kiddo called out and made small talk. He was such a cutie!


    He even posed for Alab and constantly peppered me with small comments. I'm mabenta with boys of this age group. They seem to always want my attention, a fair self-warning: Never entertain being a preschool teacher.


    My thoughts on this boy: an initiator. I like that. Heehee. - 4/21/2013
  • You might also like

    No comments: