-->
  • Busy in Cebu

    Although this day didn't end in the best possible way, I am still happy with the documentary outtakes, which was the sole purpose of this trip anyways. I realized the following:

    1) I am immature. But responsible.
    2) I hate wasting time.
    3) I have this bad habit of not talking to people when I'm angry at them.
    4) I am more creative under pressure (at least for shooting).
    5) I am a mood changer. Sheez.

    But my low EQ aside, its my second time in Cebu and I'm getting used to Visayas its no longer a curiosity. (A few years back, I contemplated taking a writing position in a Cebu-based newspaper. I didn't continue because of the language barrier.)

    Anyway, today's happiness was this:


    These girls were littering the Magellan's Cross, carrying handmade sampaguita bracelets. When I asked for a picture, they immediately posed together. I was too smitten I ended up buying sampaguita! The line that sealed everything: Ate, minsan ka lang naman nasa Cebu eh! - 4/20/2013
  • You might also like

    No comments: