-->
  • En Route to Happiness

    I intentionally delayed this #100happydays thing because I want it to end on my birthday, which will fall by middle of the year. This experiment aims to prove that although happiness is a choice, it exists--just gotta choose it all the time until it becomes a habit.

    April has been the worst--I've been jumping from sick to busy to depressed in a matter of days. So, this attempt is fruitful--it will pull me away from looming dry spells and hopefully keep me inspired, optimistic, and happy!

    Here's a rundown of what transpired in the previous ten days:


    FRIDAY: Yep, I finally got that undercut! (After a year or so of internal debates. Haha.) And its just a perfect preamble to this crazy list!


    SATURDAY: My cousin sent me my niece's photo with the caption, "She's excited to see you!" I am too!


    SUNDAY: Beauty takes time. And a hot long day at the salon (a ritual) with my sister ended with our favorite Pinoy dessert!


    MONDAY: I am not good at making friends because I am naturally distant. The good thing is, I love to eat--and I hate eating alone. Good vegan food bridged the distance with my new friends from AFM.


    TUESDAY: We had the last meeting for the finale of my current soap: Villa Quintana. And this will probably be my last project with RJ as my headwriter... I am happy that the show will finally get its curtain call--but sad that I will not be working with this team for a long time.


    WEDNESDAY: Today was the last day of my French class for this session. My classmates were in high spirits and we bonded the whole night in celebration. (And we all look forward to the next with the same professeur!)


    THURSDAY: Contrary to the mood of the photograph, I was actually happy that night. Aside from finding a new coffee stop, I got to hang out with one of my closest friends after a loooong time!


    FRIDAY: Czarina has arrived! And has developed a penchant for my guitar. She sings while strumming. The favorite: Frozen's Let It Go!


    SATURDAY: I went home to my folks today. (Its my Papa's birthday!) My King was such a sweetie; he always stayed close and reached up for cuddles and pats. He sure missed me!


    SUNDAY: A dinner with former housemates and my bestest journo friends completed my tiring day. From now on, I am allotting my nights for important people. :) - 5/18/2014
  • You might also like

    No comments: