-->
  • Monday comes with good news!


    Without much thoughts, I have chosen to delay my application for the Maggie de Pano Health fellowship that Newsbreak Magazine is offering for 6 health journalists.

    The grant, amounting to P40,000 for 40 days, gave me sleepless nights for a week. I was even cold all over when I asked for Sir Gani's permission. Haha. My palms were cold and sweating--eewww!

    It's my first time to apply for a journalism grant so I'm really clueless on how proposals are written. Luckily, I still have the soft copy of my college thesis and with some friendly advice from the world wide web, managed to write down a skeleton proposal.

    But although I did make a draft last night, its not polished enough to bag a position in the fellowship, in my opinion. The thoughts were a little scattered if you ask me.

    Anyway, the reason why I decided to delay the application is because I have another project lined up--and its something I've anticipated for awhile and prayed for. HAHA! I'm not telling yet but it will start next month, in the same time as the health fellowship.

    Since Newsbreak is offering the grant for 3 cycles, I'm planning to submit proposals in the succeeding cycles. I just need 7 months to do this other job.

    The universe is really good to me! :)

    (If this continues, I'll save enough money to visit Tin and Purple in Jakarta next year! Happy-ness!)
  • You might also like

    No comments: