-->
  • Dinner with Vegetarians

    A month ago, I finally met up with Cris, Ira, and Pai in Echostore in Serendra after months of scheduling and prodding. The food is amazing! And they have Wi-Fi too! If I ever live in The Fort area, I will probably eat my breakfasts in Echostore.


    I ordered the tofu burger, which was so good I can eat two more three more of this! I barely tasted tofu and since I'm a fan of tofu and bread, this one is a major plus for me. The side salad was good too, the apple strips are still fresh and the lettuce are crunchy.


    Cris bought malunggay chips, which we munched on while waiting for our orders. I can't remember the price range but it was worth the price. But I still prefer Chimara's Tofu chips over this one. :)


    Here's a picture of Pai and Cris talking about one of Cris's unpredictable contacts. This person apparently left her hanging and because this person is a professional, she can't get over it. Haha. Pai is in her usual serious but slightly mocking reaction. It makes me laugh everytime.


    Here's my seatmate Ira, listening intently while eating her chorizo meal. The pesto bread were nice, she said, but the chorizo was too spicy for her standards. Its not meat chorizo, folks. Its glutten, if I remember correctly. I plan to get that one next time.


    Here's Pai pretending to sit straight and listen intently...and failing. Haha. She got pasta, whose name escaped me now. Anyway, she liked it too. It helps when you're in the company of health-conscious eaters.


    Here's Cris, finally getting confused and a little frustrated because of the unbecoming behavior of this professional no. 1. I bet she'll nag me to take this down once she sees it. ;)


    After dinner, we went strolling the Serendra area and we ended up in A Different Bookstore. I didn't go in because I wanted to smoke but I remembered I don't smoke. Haha. So I stayed outside and waited with Cris, since we're both freezing inside. Here are photos of Pai showing us sale books from inside the store.


    Ira joined in too and they were laughing at the titles they showed us. I remembered those were funny or absurd-titled books. Haha. And the last image of the night is Cris talking to a stranger. It was a fun night! :)


  • You might also like

    No comments: