-->
  • Waiting for Cine Europa at Shangri-La Mall

    Cine Europa has become a yearly habit for the emos and we watch the free movies either with everyone or alone. This year, Nica and I managed to sneak time from our busy schedules to watch in Shangri-la Mall.


    Cine Europa has become very popular since last year, after the European Union went all out with publicity. They even gave away tickets for two to any European country! This peaking interest brought numerous students, teachers, and just about anyone into the event. Tickets are hard to get and we have to line-up in five to six lines just to get a ticket. Luckily, Nica and I have media IDs. Heehee.


    We came at the last minute so we didn't make it to the 3 p.m. screening. Instead of getting in line, which we don't need to do to begin with, we decided to take it easy at the open area in Shangri-la. Here are some of the photos I took while waiting around:

    Nica in her actress muning mode

    Nica's newly-painted pink nails. How kikay!

    Nica's new Hello Kitty Converse sneaks
    We even came with matching bags! How cool is that? I bought my Harajuku Lovers tote bag online and I would love to buy the original. Only, there's no direct seller here in Manila.


    We watched a Polish film that disturbed me afterward. I'll look up the review I made for abs-cbnNEWS.com and link it here. After all, I went there during my shift. Haha.
  • You might also like

    No comments: