-->
  • Emo Christmas Party


    Today, the Emos had our Christmas Party in Ayala. Since we haven't seen each other in a long time, we spent the day eating in BonChon and exchanging gifts.

    We were supposed to meet after lunch in BonChon, this deceivingly expensive chicken house in Greenbelt 1 but as usual, only Ian and I came on time. We're starving so we decided to order ahead and take photos while waiting for our orders.


    This is Ian's home-wrapped present for her monita, who turned out to be Nica. When we had the Secret Santa, I thought Ian was the one who got my name so I told her the gift I wanted. As it turned out, I was mistaken.


    This was my gift for Elayne and its not one of the things she wrote in her wishlist. I bought the notebook from one of my trips to Ayala Museum and added a special bookmark from Fully Booked. The wrapping was from Tie me up, Buttercup. Ian and I think the gift wrapping store was a good idea but their ribbon and wrapper combinations suck.


    This is the special gift I got from Ian. You see, I assumed it was her who got my name and I left a message in her multiply account: "Ian, alam ko ikaw nakabunot saken. Gusto ko yung kimono doll sa Fully Booked." Ian was too nice to turn me down so she bought this cutesy keychain for me. Awww!


     Afterward, we relocated to Starbucks, still in Greenbelt 1 and had our exchange gift. Elayne gave Chesca a yellow towel, one of her wishes for Christmas. Elayne made 'kwento' that she had a hard time looking for this towel since malls are hard to find in Nueva Ecija. Chesca just laughed it off.


    This was Chesca's gift for Ian--a book! :D As always, Chesca did all these 'nahihiya' poses before giving the gift. I think Ian seriously liked the present, considering that she's a bookworm and they had this tumultuous thesis history. Haha.


    Nica was the last to arrive and while everyone was opening their presents, I painstakingly watched them! Apparently, Nica was the one who got my name even though she told me last month that she got Chesca. I guess that's karma for me for sorta bullying Ian about my Kimono doll. Nica gave me Ricky Lee's Trip to Quiapo, a very important book for my new career venture.


    After coffee, Elayne left for Pampanga but we don't want to go home yet. Instead, we headed off to the fast-becoming popular Ayala Triangle and were lucky enough to catch the Christmas Lights Exhibition. The "dance" lasted for more than ten minutes while we stood at the middle of the park.


    After this boisterous display, we returned to BonChon for dinner, exchanged career stories, and went home. We didn't stay until morning this time. We've grown up. :)
  • You might also like

    No comments: