-->
  • Happy Birthday, Ian!

    Ian during our Tagaytay roadtrip
    I want to return the favor since Ian gave me such a cutee present over the holidays, and because I always enjoy Ian's company, her being quirky and all.

    So for her birthday, I decided to create a hodgepodge of photos I took of Ian since after college. Most of the photos are downright funny. (Sorry, I can't think of a better gift since I'm saving.)

    Also, Ian has a tendency to do funny stuff while we're together and I managed to catch some of those humorous instances on cam! :)

    This entry came about while I was classifying the photos on Genesis. I hope you like this, Emo!


    First up, here's Ian taking a breather from asthma attack when we met up with Chesca and Nica in Trinoma. We were smoking at the time and it was a a good thing Ian brought this handy plastic bag as her first aid. It's the first time she needed a breather, though. Maybe QC air is not good for her?

    Ian at Starbucks Trinoma
    During the 2009 Cinemalaya, Ian was kind enough to accompany me to the theaters. I was also in need of a portrait shot for John Lander, my photographer-writer friend, who was doing a Manila article for Tiger Airways at the time. Good thing Ian brought a point-and-shoot digital camera.

    Ian with Numnum in Harbor Square
     While going around Shangri-la Mall to watch some International Film Festival, Ian and I found this cute yellow alien-like plushie. Ian was so fixated with the plushie that she ended up hugging it and taking it around the shop!

    With a weird plushie
     The Emos favorite hang-out is The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in Greenbelt 3. Everytime we're in Ayala, we always drop by Coffee Bean. If I'm not mistaken, this photo was taken on the same day that we say hunky daddy Albert Martinez inside the coffee shop. (But I'm not so sure.)

    This was also the first time Ian introduced her first doll, which she made herself. I initially thought the black lines were the eyes, as it turned out, those were actually eyebrows!


    During our Emo Christmas Party in BonChon, Ian had to stop making chika for awhile to drink cough syrup.

    Ian at Bonchon GB 1
    Despite all your quirkiness and weird perspective on certain things, I'm still happy to be your friend, Ian. My birthday wish for you this year: Boys. You need a new crush after this gay officemate. Hahaha. :D
  • You might also like

    No comments: