-->
  • A Week of GMA Firsts

    This week is a charmer! My first afternoon soap opera, Ikaw Lang Ang Mamahalin, just had its press conference last Tuesday and will be airing by next week. I'm lucky to take home a program poster too!


    Xi said he couldn't get a poster for Kung Aagawin Mo Ang Langit so I consider myself very lucky they're giving his away. It's also my first press conference as a part of the creative team. I can't get used to the feeling yet but somehow, I like the fact that I'm not thinking of a lede while sitting in the audience. Haha.

    I'm elated too because my name is in the poster:


    The sight is enough to make me kilig for the whole month! But what made me happier is that I got my first paycheck for another show!

    But Xi and I found out that we wouldn't be able to get the succeeding ones because we don't have two acceptable IDs. (Boo.) But nonetheless, we trooped to the bank to get it encashed.


    And the fruit of our first pay? A hearty philly cheese steak burger in Franz. :)


    This week is definitely a lovely charming one. :) I hope this repeats itself in the future! :)
  • You might also like

    No comments: