-->
  • My Beloved Christmas Party

    Obet, Borj, Karen, and Direk Dom
    Yes, another Christmas party last night!

    I attended my first show Christmas Party, the one for My Beloved, the upcoming Dingdong-Marian soap for GMA. The show is not yet airing but Borj pointed out that the crew already worked for the project so they deserve some extra compensation. And the best way to do so is to organize a party in time for the holidays!

    This is also the first time I'm trying out Flik and I failed countless times. Haha. In short, I managed to take very little photos of the event.


    Here's me with Karen, a fellow brainstormer. We're also both brainstormers in Ikaw Lang Ang Mamahalin, this soap remake starring Barbie Forteza and Joyce Ching. (It's still airing, btw.)


    This is me with Borj, another brainstormer. Borj and I were are from the second batch of the GMA Writing Institute. He graduated a few months ago. :)
  • You might also like

    No comments: