-->
  • Lei, Tei, and Jay



    Because the much-awaited out-of-town will not push through tomorrow (I should have attended pottery class instead) Jay and I decided to hang out with Thea, a former colleague from Newsbreak.

    Teitei is now a sophomore law student at the University of the Phils. She's normally busy but since its a holiday and first sem is up, she met up with us while en route to her dermatologist. I tagged along too because I'm itching to get out of the house after my seven-day scripting sabbatical. (Don't remind me, please.)

     Anyway, she sent cute cupcakes at the Rappler office earlier and we all met up in Makati for our quick bonding afterward. Unlucky for us, food establishments were closed for the holidays (even Starbucks in RCBC) so we ended up driving around.

    Luckily too, Coffee Bean was open! So while waiting for our orders, Jay pulled out his camera and took this cute shot:


    I realized I brought Flik too. So I began clicking away. Here's Teitei and Jay. They look really sweet! There's a running gag that Tei brings out the Y in Jay's XXy chromosome imprint. What do you think?



    Teitei is like a little sister. She became a researcher for ABS-CBN News Online and Newsbreak a year after I entered journalism. She was the first close friend I have who was, and is continuously fond, of local soap operas. (The second was Rosy dear.) When she found out I will work for GMA, her immediate reaction was: Ikuha mo akong autograph ni Aljur!

    Teitei is sweet, nice, though a little loud sometimes. But she really deserves a gentleman for a boyfriend. Haha.


    After the quick-coffee stop, we went to her dermatologist. Her mom, Tita Ria, was kind enough to treat Jay and I to a soothing facial!

    And the biggest surprise: It was Jay's first time! His after-treatment reaction was priceless. Haha.

    Jay. Attempting a candid shot.
    This Friday was juuuuust pleasant and perfect. Exactly what I need after a grueling week at work. - 10/26/2012


  • You might also like

    No comments: